Just Came Back from my vacation to this lovely surprise .Envy box is a luxury beauty subscription service where sample size products are sent at – Rs 850 per month. The subscription is on Invite basis only currently. You can visit the website HERE to request an invite.
For more details on My envy Box Visit –Here
Check out my December Edition – My Envy Box –Here
Now lets see what I got in My Envy box – January Edition
– 2 Thalgo Unizones Clearing Corrector 2 ml (30 ml : Rs 2350)
– 2 Thalgo Brightening Regulating Essence 2 ml (30 ml : Rs 3700)
– Rene Furterer Karite Intense Nourishing Shampoo 15 ml (150 ml : Rs 1320)
– Rene Furterer Karite Intense Nourishing Mask 15 ml (100 ml : Rs 2200)
– 4 Elie Saab Le Parfum EDP sample (30 ml : Rs 2950, 50 ml : Rs 4600)
– 2 Eminence Organic Tinted Moisturizer SPF 25 – 3 ml (35 ml : Rs 3993)
My take !
I loved the fact that new Brands have been added this months My envy Box .I am satisfied with the Product selection in the January Edition compared to last months.
My envy Box contained 12 products , which was shocking to me .Looks like the My envy Team took the constructive criticism of their clients regarding less variety of products and small size samples. These samples will give you 7-10 uses which is quiet good for me to judge a product and decide to cave in for the full size. The quality and selection improvement in the January edition on My envy Box makes this box the best by far .
I also appreciated the sample selection as it contained a ensemble of makeup, hair care, fragrance and skin care . I’m excited to try out all the products and will have a full review coming up soon on my blog .
My stand out favorites from the Box are the Thalgo Unizones Clearing Corrector and Thalgo Brightening Regulating Essence .Also the Elie Saab Le Parfum .My full thoughts, first impressions and review on all the products mentioned above will be coming soon .